“Blockchain Applications for the Supply Chain and International Trade”
Crowne Plaza Hotel, Santry, Dublin 9
08:00 to 09.30 on Thursday, 11th January 2018
Blockchain technology holds out the promise of greatly reducing the costs and risks associated with many types of supply chain processes as well as transactions in international trade.
Can the technology live up to the promise? How will it work in practice? What real examples are there already of its applications in supply chain and international trade? Who will be the main players? How do we get involved?
The format of this event will consist of a short opening by Patrick Daly to set the secene, followed by a number of short presentations from practitioners in the areas of technology, finance and supply chain who are already applying this technology in the real world. Topics to be covered will include:
- Emerging Blockchain Plaforms and Consortia.
- Supply Chain Applications in Security, Traceability and IP Protection.
- Applications in International Movements of Goods.
- Trade Finance Risk and Cost Reduction using Blockchain.
- Future Trends and Developments.
Micro Focus GPAS were invited to be part of the above consultancy event – A fantastic event organised by Patrick Daly of Alba Consulting, Dublin.