GPAS Global Sales Team
Since 2013, Peter has had overall responsibility for GPAS on a worldwide basis having been tasked with taking the Service to market following its successful development to solve the brand protection and traceability issues of HP. He has been involved in all of the larger GPAS implementations as the Executive Sponsor and uses his business-focused skillset to ensure the team deliver a Solution that meets customer’s business needs and delivers tangible value. Peter has spoken at numerous conferences on topics such as brand protection & traceability and holds an honours Degree in Computer Science.
Title: Principal – Cloud Services, North America
Rich Lightfoot leads the sales and business strategy development of GPAS in the Americas and is responsible for channel partner and new market opportunities. Rich has an MBA financial background coupled with 20+ years of print/security experience and knowledge. He is typically heavily involved in the initial scoping exercises and scenario modelling and brings his financial/print/security expertise to bear.
Title: SW Services Innovation Centre – Business Operations Manager
Innovation Centre manager with 20+ years’ strong domain expertise and experience of managing HPE teams in successfully delivering technology based services & solutions related to brand protection/counterfeit detection and prevention, product & supply Chain traceability.
Gary’s role and focus includes the following strategic activities:
- the design/development and go-to-market for new innovative cloud and big data analytics based technology services related to brand protection, track & trace & consumer engagement
- Business development activities related to partner/client pre-sales.
- The development of new business models and markets for HPE services.
- The strategic and technological road-mapping of HPE services.
- Providing business and domain expertise in support of strategic client engagements.
Title: Information Systems Architect
Anthony has over 10 years’ experience in the fields of data analytics & computer science. He holds an MSc. (Mathematics) and a PhD. (Engineering) in the areas of graph theory & video quality analytics. He is an active member of the Video Quality Expert’s Group (VQEG), has been awarded a gold medal by the European Commission’s Transport Research Arena for his PhD. Research, and is a reviewer for the IET Image Processing journal and IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics. In his previous role as Senior Data Scientist at Hewlett Packard Enterprise Anthony led the development and implementation of an Enterprise-Scale digital health analytics platform for the NHS under the “Diabetes Digital Coach” test bed programme.
Anthony leads the analytics sub-team within the Cloud & Analytics Services Innovation Centre and additionally leads the innovation of future services within the group.
Title: GPAS Product Manager
Evan has been with HPE / Micro Focus for 14 years. He holds a BA (Hons) in Economics and a post graduate Higher Diploma in Systems Analysis, both awarded by the National University of Ireland, Galway.
Bringing a wealth of experience through various roles within the organisation, Evans role and focus includes the following strategic activities:
- Client relationship management
- Scope Definition, Control and Monitoring
- Creating, executing and managing project work plans and schedules.
- Leading the project components from Inception to post deployment checkout and project closure
- Supporting the Business and IT drivers with project governance and deliverables
- Brings new functional and service enhancements to market by analysing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing
- Set the long-term vision and strategy for Micro Focus brand protection services
Title: GPAS Business Consultant
David is a Sofware Business Consultant for Micro Focus Galway. As part of the development team David assists in a technical pre-sales capacity to a global GPAS sales team.
David has a 1st class honors degree in Digital Systems & Software Development & with 13 years IT & Supply Chain industry experience David is well positioned to lead & develop new opportunities from conception to roll out. The role involves making strategic design and implementation decisions and translating concepts into a custom yet configurable service.
Title: Lead Data Scientist
Lisa is a Lead Data Scientist for Micro Focus Galway. Lisa has over 8 years’ experience in solving data, technology and business challenges for leading organisations.
Lisa holds a BSc in Financial & Actuarial Mathematics and has experience in the areas of Risk Theory, Actuarial Modelling, Time Series, Statistics and Complex Analysis.
Lisa is responsible for implementing data mining and statistical machine learning solutions to various business problems such as anti-counterfeit identification and control, grey market/product diversion, customer experience analytics, cyber counterfeit profiling, supply chain optimization and data center decommissioning, optimization and control.