GPAS Brand Protection
In our view brand protection starts with the ability to uniquely identify products. Unique serial codes are applied to labels and/or packaging within a QR code or Datamatrix structure. The protection of any brand requires consideration of a range of anti-counterfeit and product security measures across your products and supply chain. GPAS provides copy protection capabilities which all brands owners to deploy overt, covert or forensic image based security features on their products or labels & packaging.
GPAS Security Options
(O) – Overt: Can be seen openly. Plainly apparent to the naked eye.
(C) – Covert: Not openly visible to the naked eye.
(F) – Forensic: Scientific methods & techniques are used within this copy protection feature.
Types of Serialization codes within GPAS:
- GPAS Serial Code Generated; standard format is 12 digit GS1 SGTIN compliant cryptographically secure code, but GPAS provides the flexibility to offer codes in any numeric or alphanumeric format.
- External GS1 SSCC Codes; Load to GPAS via API or Manual Upload for assignment to logistical units within the traceability portal. ie, add the GPAS Serial Code Generated; standard format is 12 digit GS1 SGTIN compliant cryptographically secure code, but we have the flexibility to offer codes in any numeric or alphanumeric format.
Use of Third Party serialization codes within GPAS
GPAS can cater for external codes to be treated as GPAS generated codes within the traceability and authentication processes:
- External serialization codes can be of various lengths, alpha-numeric, special characters.
- External serialization codes can be loaded to GPAS via a bulk upload or on a regular upload schedule from the host ERP system through an API integration.
Key GPAS Features
- Serialisation of finished goods
- Overt/Covert copy protection mechanisms
- Full supply chain traceability & visibility
- Ease of Implementation
- Security & monitoring
- Comprehensive consumer engagement
- Business Intelligence
- Business Analytics (aaS)
- Supply Chain Blockchain
- IoT (Internet of Things)