Value Chain Traceability Services
GPAS maps the client value chain and the product/shipment changes of custody, business processes and traceability events. GPAS enables the data collection and enables business intelligence reporting for actionable analytics and alerts.
- GPAS Code Ordering and Fulfilment via API. Inactive GPAS Codes are ordered in blocks, regular intervals, loaded into Client SAP / Manufacturing systems for distribution to the production lines
- Production Data Assignment to Code Via API. During the manufacturing process, 8 metadata elements are assigned to the GPAS code for later reporting – API Code made active
- GPAS Code Status Management – Authenticate and Activate via API. Pre-Shipping camera tech deployed on the production line verifies readability (Authentication API) of the QR. Activating the code to an Active State.
- Shipment Data Assignment to Code via API. Product is packed & added to a shipment – Distributor information is then assigned from the Client backend systems SAP & MOM system
- Closed Supply Chain Distribution via API. Shipment (SN) is Updated – Received – Shipped – received with shipment data updated accordingly
- Customs Clearance via API or Manual. Shipment (SN) updated Customs Clearance Shipment Event Recorded
- Open Supply Chain via GPAS Integration Options x n. Shipment (SN) is received – Shipped – Received with Shipment Data Updated
- Consumer Authentication. Product is authenticated, the GPAS Code with Metadata is updated.
GPAS provides the foundation for a strategic partner relationship with clients working enabling them to derive real business value at a program level from traceability. We engage with client to address their key business problems and challenges and enable them accelerate their traceability program value.